Terms and Conditions
1. MME is a professional hiring consultancy and we do not deal in recruitment of labourers, unskilled workers or blue collar positions.
2. We only seek service fee from the employers and we do NOT charge our candidates for our placement services.
3. MME recruitment services are provided under a mutually agreed terms of service. All employers hiring us for manpower services need to sign a service contract and similarly all candidates getting placed through MME need to sign a contract.
4. We encourage employers to provide ‘detailed job description’ for every position to enable us to understand their requirement precisely. This also eliminates confusion for candidates in accepting a position and latter delivering according to the expectations of the employer.
5. Employers should stick to a firm hiring schedule with a deadline for each position. Delays in hiring and confirmation lead to increase in possibilities of losing good talent.
6. Candidates should provide correct details as required are required to provide logical and valid reasons when undertaking a job change. Candidates are also required to be realistic in financial expectations and must be willing to adapt to new company policies and work environment.
7. MME does not provide Visa services and are not responsible of arranging Visas for candidates going abroad for a new job. However we do provide Visa assistance to our candidates in association with Visa processing agencies and travel agents empanelled with MME.
8. When a medical certificated is required candidates must furnish an authentic medical certificate proving their fitness as per the job requirement.
9. Employers need to provide us the company’s profile along with detailed requisition for better understanding.
10. We expect new clients to contact us through an official channel. All emails should be from the official email id from a company registered domain. Free emails (Gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc) will not be given preference.