1. How can I apply for a Job?
The first step is to submit your resume with as much details as possible. Whenever we have a job matching your qualification and experience we will definitely call contact you. Or you may specifically apply to particular jobs posted on our website. Submit your resume FREE.
2. Do I have to pay for getting placed?
NO. MME Recruitment Consultants accept no payment from the candidates. Refer to our fraud alerts section where we alert job seekers not to deal with any agency that charges you a fee using our brand name – MM Enterprises.
3. Do I have to visit your office for an interview?
In some cases when the candidate is based in New Delhi or nearby, we do call them for interviews. But our common practice is to use online video conferencing / tele-conferencing to arrange interviews with the Employer. Being an international recruitment agency we often deal with customers outside India interviews with clients will mostly be done online.
4. Do you help in Visa Processing?
Yes we do. We have visa consultation associates who can help you in a quick processing of international visas. But this feature is only limited to our candidates, we do not offer this service (Paid of Unpaid) to any other entity.
5. How can I get a job abroad?
Our services are availed by Employers in many countries. Most popular among them are United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arab, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, South Africa, United Kingdom, Singapore etc. You may apply for international job openings posted on our website and if you get selected in the recruitment process you get your dream job abroad. So check our website regularly and submit your resume to know when a suitable Job is available.
- Current live openings :
- Sr. Data AnalystDelhi , India
- Sr. Marketing OfficerDelhi
- Import Sales ManagerDelhi , Mumbai
- Great Opportunity to Work as a Civil Engineer- AutoCAD & Civil 3D – Delhi , India
- Great Opportunity to Work as a Business Development Manager in IT CompBangalore
- Sales CoordinatorDubai