Greetings from MM Enterprises (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
1. Work as active full stack hands-on lead developer in the scrum team
2. Provide technical leadership to the project teams through mentoring and coaching
3. Guide development team for timely and quality delivery, and collaborate with other teams as needed
4. Identify problems before they become impediments and create solutions through collaboration
5. Proactively identify upcoming design and architectural challenges, and collaborate with the Software Architect and other senior devs
to propose solutions
6. Develop software using best practices and standards, and be a focal point for code quality, coverage and CI-CD implementation
7. Assist in onboarding developers in the team, lead induction, training and knowledge transfer as needed
8. Assist QA Engineers with the creation and maintenance of automation test suite, acceptance tests
9.Collaborate with Manager of Engineering on the aspects of team morale, operational issues as they arise
● 8+ years of experience designing secure, scalable and highly available software solutions (a hands-on coder)
● 1+ years of experience mentoring, coaching team of software developers
● Has good knowledge and experience of using DDD
● Good understanding of various coding patterns and experience working with at least one backend programming language
● Exposure to multiple coding languages (Ruby/Java/.NET) would be added advantage but must “Ruby” is must for this position.
● Data modeling and database design experience
● Knowledge of modern software architectures, single page apps, modern web stack, SSO and other system integrations
● Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and Agile development practices
● Experience working with modern front end technologies like Elm, React, Vue, Angular
● Experience working with MongoDB. Knowledge of PostgreSQLwould be added advantage
● Knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Octopus, Jenkins will be a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Team player; has the ability to lead a team of skilled engineers
Salary is based on qualifications, skills, and experience.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges OR service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at +91 910003413.