Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Team Lead
Industry: Information Technology
Qualification: B.Tech / MCA
Experience: Min 8 Years
Location: Chandigarh /Pune/Candidates having Good technical Skills Remote Locations can be considered
Working Days:-5 Days
Salary:- Excellent in the Industry
Team Lead Responsibilities-
• Understand and contribute into technology vision laid by technology leaders.
• Conduct Code reviews for Merge requests for Devs and SDETs
• Ensure that quality standards are maintained throughout development and testing operations.
• Implement the POCs for new technical solutions as needed. Collaborate with Software architect on implementation.
• Discuss Technical issues, solutions, design trade-offs with software architect and other technology leaders in the organization as needed.
• Develop software using best practices and standards for all development
• Remain active and competent full stack developer on the scrum team.
• Assist and improve technical assessments in recruitment within technology organization.
• Develop software using best practices and standards for all development.
• Work with DevOps team for deployment processes and tools.
• Manage 6-10 highly skilled software engineers (SE, SSE, Technical Leads) and Quality Assurance engineers ( Manual QA, SDET, Sr. SDET)
• Collaborate with Scrum master and BA/PO to get right directions and requirements.
• Identify problems before they become impediments and create solutions through collaboration.
• Guide team development efforts for timely and quality delivery.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Collaborate closely with Manager of Engineering on the aspects of team morale, operational and personnel issues as they arise.
• Assist in On-boarding junior developers in the team, implement training and knowledge transfer to other developers as needed.
• Conduct quarterly and annual performance reviews for teams reporting in collaboration with other leaders.
• Manage employee leaves, absence, and drive recruitment of new team members as needed for their direct reports.
• 10+ years of experience designing secure, scalable and highly available software solutions – being a hands on coder.
• 3+ years of experience managing software developers.
• Extensive knowledge of design patterns.
• Understanding of various coding patterns and exposure to multiple coding languages.
• Data modeling and database design experience.
• Knowledge about modern software architectures, single page apps, modern web stack, SSO and other system integrations.
• Experience with software development life-cycle (SDLC) processes and Agile development practices.
• Experience working with at least one functional programming language (Elm, Elixir, OCaml, Haskell, F#, Scala, etc.)
• Experience working with modern front end technologies like Elm, React, Vue, Angular.
• Adequate knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Octopus, Jenkins will be a plus.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience with accessibility guidelines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
• Team player; has ability to lead collaboratively.
Notice Period : ASAP.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated CV and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.