Sr. Project Manager/Project Manager
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application
Designation: Sr. Project Manager/ Project Manager
Industry Type: Interior Designing
Job Location: Faridabad
- Initiate the project – check feasibility and work out budgets, teams and resources
- Carry out planning – this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks – in accordance with the needs of your client. Some tools, such as Gantt charts, can be used to create a visual project plan
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Manage the project – which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget
- Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
- Report regularly to management and the client
- Close the project – including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
What to Expect
- You’ll lead a project team to meet tight deadlines, which means you may be working under pressure.
- A professional dress code and working environment will be the norm, although this may vary for different sectors.
- Most of the time you’ll be based at project site/Head Office but you should expect to travel to visit clients and attend project team meetings.
- Project management is a growth area with increasing opportunities.
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- the ability to monitor and control budgets
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
- Technical knowledge related to the project may also be required.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.