Senior Technical Consultant
Dear Job Seekers,
Please find below the job details. Kindly apply to be sure about your capabilities and relocation at Africa.
Designation: Senior Technical Consultant
Industry: IT/ Information and Communication Technology
Job Location: Maputo, Mozambique Africa
Qualification:– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, relevant certifications as per required vendor relationships such as EMC, Microsoft and VMware.
Sponsorship:– Single , no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
Remuneration:- offers an income tax-free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12-month salary, accommodation, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country, medical insurance etc.
Senior DELL|EMC Technology Expert, responsible for identifying, developing and executing company’s technical pre-sales, design and implementation of enterprise environments
Solution Development and Delivery
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and development to provide service to clients.
- Review work of the technical team.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Responsible for required pre-sales and sales activities in order to drive company sales goals and profitability’s as required.
- Assists to ensure that quotes and tenders are completely in a timely and correct fashion.
- Maintain relationships with key customers.
- Develop a network of professional contacts, and working to expand on this network over time.
- Identifying potential business opportunities through professional network and projects engaged on.
- Preparing and making presentations.
- The primary focus of this role is installation, maintenance and support of Dell|EMC storage technologies such as VMAX3, VMAX3AFA, Isilon, ECS, XtremeIO, SnapVX, AppSynch, TimeFinder, SRDF, Celerra, Unisphere and Cisco/Brocade storage directors.
- The secondary focus of this role is in the EMC data protection technologies such as Networker, DataDomain, Avamar, and Data Protection Advisor
- Integration of non-EMC technologies used in the environment such as VMWare, Veeam and CommVault.
- Leverage extensive technical knowledge within multiple areas (technical, business, applications, etc.) in support of global storage infrastructure management activities.
- Key participant in projects representing storage technologies.
- Participates in incident analysis and provides root cause updates to management; leads the analysis and resolution of reoccurring incidents, implements and provides proactive monitoring/analysis to help prevent problems before they occur.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong communication and relationship management skills- ability to collaborate effectively and transparently and work as part of a team.
- Proven experience in designing, maintaining and managing enterprise storage and backup systems.
- Experience with planning and executing multi-site or global storage infrastructure re-platforming projects.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but dont entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.