Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Manager for QMS (Quality Management System)
Experience: Min 6-7 Years
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, full analysis, poka-yokes (error proofing), and implementing short-term and long-term counter measures
- Responsible to clear the third-party audits as per customer’s requirement.
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns in new customer contracts
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Lead regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving build quality
- In conjunction with the Supplier Quality Assurance function, reduce the effect of non-conforming supplier materials on the production area quality
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
Salary: Best as per experience and capability.
Notice Period: ASAP.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges OR service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change.
If Interested please revert back with your updated CV and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9667342227.