Piping Design Engineer
Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Piping Design Engineer/ Manager
Job Location: Pune – Shirwal
Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Mechanical / Master’s Degree
Notice Period : ASAP
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and construction follow up of piping installations within the High-Tech industry and related sectors.
- The piping installations include:
- Black utilities
- City water
- Softened water
- Clean Utilities
- Purified water
- Clean steam
- Chemical distribution
- Clean compressed air
- Gas distribution
- Fire protection
- Project based activities
- Innovative solutions based on the specific requirements of the customer.
- Implement the most advanced techniques in a cost-effective manner.
- Compare various alternatives in terms of functionality, performance, lifetime, and cost of ownership.
- Draw up a detailed specification/tender document for the selected piping concept including:
- The technical information of the selected materials
- Design Calculations (Pipe sizing, flow calculations, pump head, hydraulic calculations, mass balance, pipe racks)
- Schemes (Process & Instrumentation diagrams, Fluid List Preparation)
- The material take off list
- Acceptance and commissioning protocols
- Time schedule
- Review and approve equipment data sheets, PID, method of statements and the execution plans before the construction.
- Follow up the installation work to assure the performance and the “Quality in Time” during the execution.
- Assist and sign of the commissioning and acceptance test reports.
- Update/extend PTD CS pipe spec.
- Update /extend installation spec.
- Keep informed about applicable standards, norms, and guidelines
- Keep informed about newest technological evolutions related to materials and installation methodologies
Work Experience & Requirements:
- Stay up to date with technical evolutions, follow market developments, visits fairs, read technical magazines and publications.
- Knowledge of Utility Piping, STP, ETP
- Candidate from Pharma Industry will be preferable
- Piping expert with extensive experience in designing high-tech installations especially in life-science.
- An entrepreneur who produces innovative ideas.
- Keep working in a project-based way and has an eye for qualitative solutions.
- Knowledge of a CAD/Revit system is an advantage.
- A team player who can also perform autonomously and organize himself.
- Prepared to travel Able to easily express in English
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but dont entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.