Export Import Manager
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application
Designation: Export Import Manager
Industry Type: Manufacturing
Job Location: Delhi (Lawrence Road)
1. Prepare Consumption sheet of Advance Auth. & EPCG Lic.
2. Prepare of Export Data Sheet for Adv. Auth. and EPCG Lic.
3. Prepare or checking the ANF-4. ANF5A and other documents for DGFT.
4. Process for Amendment of EPCG or Adv. Auth.
5. Checking or verifying all legal documents
6. Getting EPCG and Advance License redemption from DGFT.
7. Getting refund from MEIS
1 Preparing Documents for Import LC after receiving PI and Contracts.
2 Making LC draft and communicate to Supplier for correction
3 Proper Documentation submit to Bank for Final LC to avoid undue discrepancy.
4 Follow up for the same with RM in YES Bank.
5 Preparing Documents for Receiving advice ( RA) Financing or any hedging and forward booking if any.
6 Collect PI for Import from Suppliers
7 Documents Submit to Bank for PCFC Loan
8 Checking & Verifying of Checklist of Exports.
9 Prepare all documents for Exports for Container clearance only.
10 Arrangement of E-Bolt Seals for Containers
11 Should apply working demand loan( WCDL) in foreign currency to banks for all D/P shipments
11. To calculate the no of Pallets along with the sizes according to the bulk density of the material to fit inside the container.
12. Making Export Invoice & Packing List.
13. Contact with CHA for Clearing Export Cont.
14. Fumigation of Export Pallets
15. Arrangement of Insurance
16. Maintain the account of the PDA and tally with the statement of CCI.
17. Documents Submit to Bank for BRC
18. Checking & Verifying of Export LC Terms & Conditions.
19. Arranging certificate of origin
20. Getting EPCG or Advance license registered at Customs.
21. Arranging all documents from CHA required for applying GST refund by accounts department.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.