Enterprises Integration Consultant
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Enterprises Integration Consultant
Industry: IT/Software Services
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Remote Operations
· Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP Netweaver Process Integration (at least PI 7.1, PI 7.3, PI 7.4, and PO 7.5).
· Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP Integration Suite or Cloud Integration (CPI)
· Technical, functional, and architectural expertise in integrating SAP products with 3rd party applications using different technologies ALE-IDocs, EDI, RFC, XI, HTTP, IDOC, JDBC, File/FTP, SOAP, Mail, REST, JMS using SAP XI/PI/PO or CPI.
· Experience with full life cycle Integration implementation or rollout projects
· Experience with Project Coordination, Client Interaction, design, development, Testing, Troubleshooting.
· Expert level on Programming User Defined Function UDF in Message Mapping, Lookup implementation in UDF or standard functions: RFC Lookup, SOAP Lookup, and JDBC Lookup, Proficient on ccBPM and RWB.
· Extensive knowledge of Java, WS-RM, Service-Oriented architecture SOA, NWA, iFlow, NW BRM, and BPM. Strong experience using NWDS for development.
· Connectivity using ABAP Proxies: Inbound Proxy and Outbound Proxy.
· Solid SOA knowledge and web service skills.
· Good understanding of REST API and Web Services.
· Experience integration with main SAP backend systems (SAP ERP, S/4HANA, S/4HANA Cloud)
· Extensive experience with integrating 3rd party applications using Rest based services.
· Create and enhance numerous test scripts to handle changes in the software.
· Used Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
· Provided pre-and post-production deployment support end to end.
· Experience using SAP Process Integration and SAP Cloud Integration.
· Quick Learner and adapt to the new tools and technologies and evaluate their test applicability.
· Team Player with good technical, analytical, communication skills and friendly.
· A bright mind and ability to understand a complex platform.
· Ability to understand technical/engineering concepts and to learn integration product functionality and applications;
· Demonstrated user-focused technical writing ability. Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills. Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.