MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Engineering Manager.
Job Location: Georgia.
Qualification: Ph.D. / Masters / BE / BTech in Computer science.
Experience: 15 – 20 years of experience (5+ years of Technical leadership role).
Sponsorship: Single, no family sponsorship and no family accommodation, Visa, air ticket, medical etc will be provided.
Remuneration: Excellent Salary.
Only Interested candidate must apply.
Be the leader of agile engineering teams.
• Help establish a culture of comradery and strong engineering principles
• Work with the V.P of Engineering to establish clear career path / growth paths for all developers.
• Coach the Team Leads to meet and exceed business goals and deadlines.
• Pro-actively monitor team communication and work closely with the BAs, Scrum Masters and Team Leads on known and hidden impediments.
• Assist in performance evaluation, career development, training, and motivation of technical development staff.
• Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring technical development staff.
• Identify the growth needs of developers as required to deliver the road map effectively and customize training programs.
• Assist in strengthening manual and automated testing and general quality practices.
• As a member of the broader engineering leadership team, contribute to technical and process improvement as well as organizational evolution.
- Lead/Managed team of 10+ team members.
- Hands on experience in Technology stacks like .Net or Java or Ruby and Rails or NodeJs.
- Deep understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- Exposure to DevOps and Quality Assurance.
- Experienced in working with US/EU companies.
- Good understanding of Front end technologies like Angular / React.
- Knowledge of RDBMS (SQL Server).
- Experienced in using Version controls like GIT, VSTS
- Knowledge of Active directory & LDAP.
- Knowledge of Agile practices & processes.
- Adherence to coding standards & coding conventions.
- Proven problem solver, ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and user empathizing skills.
If Interested, please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9999327950.