Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Electroplating Engineer
Location: Shahidabad, Sambhal Road, Moradabad
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Electroplating Engineer : is the person who oversees the technical aspect of electroplating plant, phosphating plant and EPL plant and all its activities. He is responsible for all quality parameters and efficiency, which are directly or indirectly related with plating plant to achieve Targeted production.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure all company systems are followed. Monitoring of output efficiencies and on-going process improvement.
- Input Material: Plan availability of all input material (Primary or Secondary) and tools to achieve Targeted Production. Ensure availability of Consumables required.
- Quality: Ensure Quality of output of the plating plant. Check at each stage to reduce cost and ensure 100% compliant product quality as per buyer sample.
- Compliance/ Maintenance: Plan 100% compliance of health and safety norms in the plating plant as per factory standards. Plan Preventive Maintenance Schedule with Maintenance Department (Mechanical + Electrical) to ensue Zero Breakdown. Plan Minimum Loss of time by keeping sufficient spare where needed.
* Review Weekly / Monthly Production schedule for clarity and preparation of upcoming items
* Liaise with Factory Manager/ Production Manager on delivery priorities.
* Ensure internal challan system is followed and logged into computer with proper counting of all incoming and outgoing material.
* Ensure all factory systems are followed.
* Material movement, material flow and material hygiene to be monitored for on-going improvement.
* Maintain production log / rejection qty for all electroplating plants, phosphating plant and EPL plant.
* Industry leading practices benchmarking and achieving
* Time study & Capacity planning for all electroplating plants, phosphating plant and EPL plant.
* Study and record time, motion, methods and speed involved in performance of production and other worker operations to establish standard production rates and to improve efficiencies.
* Continually review output and how we can increase output
* Institute changes in the production processes for improving output efficiencies and Operational Excellence
* New Product Development: Input to R&D and Merchant Team for new product finish development and tooling to allow efficient production methods.
* New finishes or coating on metal.
* Ensure all PPE usage in plating plant
* Ensure all health and safety compliances are met
* No unidentified objects in plating plant.
* Ensure preventive maintenance of all chemical tanks, baskets, tools, heaters, dryers, pumps, blowers, rectifiers, ovens, ultrasonic machines, etc
* Ensure preventive maintenance of all technical tools, measuring equipment, etc
* Ensure timely calibration of all technical measuring equipment
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.