Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Data Analyst
Industry: IT/Software Development
Job Location: Birmingham, UK
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, BSc. – Any Specialization
Sponsorship: Single, no family sponsorship and no family accommodation, Visa, air ticket, medical etc will be provided.
This position is part of a team of digital optimization experts who are responsible for providing data driven insights and recommendations, helping our clients to identify high-value optimization opportunities to improve business performance.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to understand customers’ business objectives and personalization use cases
- Set up dashboards & reports and analysis across multiple channels (website, paid search, email, mobileapp) for each customer
- Monitor customers’ KPIs on a daily basis and share any useful insights within Customer Success team
- Utilize first party and third party data to evaluate the performance of personalized content & products, and its attributed impact on customer engagement and sales
- Analyze various types of raw data (e.g. web analytics, clickstream, transactional) to unearth problems in companys decision making algorithms, mitigate risks for our customers & create actionable next steps for the product & delivery team
- Provide in-depth analysis of customer’s business performance impact pre vs. with personalization
- Create monthly optimization reports for each customer, including performance analysis and recommendations backed up by data for the customer’s personalization project
- Present Optimization reports to customer in monthly optimization meetings
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (web and app)
- Demonstrable experience with Google Optimize and/or other mainstream web & app Optimization and Personalization platform (e.g. Adobe Target, Evergage, Dynamic Yield, Monetate, Optimizely, Qubit etc)
- Proficient programming in SQL and developing reports (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to work with Excel.
- Experience with persona based marketing, UX methodologies and a good visual eye to detect what works well (and what doesn’t) in a brand’s customer journey
- Experience working with Consumer Products or Retail brands
- Good analytical and visual thinking skills, with the ability to identify business pain points and opportunities, analyze quantitative & qualitative data and develop actionable insights
- A track record of working with a SaaS product team, either in a startup or scale up business
- Proven success in working with US, European or global brands will be highly valued
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested, please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9999327950.