Contract Administrator (with SAP Ariba)
Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: – Contract Administrator (with SAP Ariba)
Experience: 6+yrs, min. 3-4 years of professional experience in IT Project Management, Project Management, Strategy consulting, or Corporate strategy, with strong project management and IT skills, preferably related to SAP Ariba implementations.
Qualification: Successfully completed studies in business administration, Economics, or Business Law, alternatively a comparable qualification
Job type: Permanent (longterm)
Work Location: Hyderabad, India (Work from office only)
- You will work directly on the global Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) project development of the group in interdisciplinary work with various business units of the group on one hand and specific departments (marketing, sales, purchasing, etc.) on the other, helping develop optimized contract and workflow processes via different tools, and ultimately via SAP Ariba CLM.
- You will be part of and take responsibility for contract lifecycle management project development in the Group and support the Global Purchasing department in the deployment of transformation strategies, as well as support on its definition and implementation, via the digitization of documents and support to users worldwide.
- You will support the development of solution options & recommendations for upcoming project approaches and decisions, by identifying, collecting, and merging all supplier and service contracts across company.
- You will support and train contacts in the business units about relevant tools and methods, while administering and maintaining contracts continuously.
- You will help with the processing of ad-hoc Category Management projects
What you bring with you
- Strengths in analytical & strategic thinking as well as a distinctive understanding of contract management, archiving, and data management, with confident handling of data
- Achiever mentality: you are result oriented, have initiative, and the drive to get tasks done
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a can-do mentality & the ability to motivate colleagues
- Enjoy working independently & on your own responsibility, being a team player as well
- Strong communication skills combined with a strong team spirit
- Enjoyment of international projects and Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Company’s global organization
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other European languages a plus.
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- Varied topics and constantly new challenges
- Exciting markets & business models with a diverse product portfolio ranging from emotionally charged consumer goods to complex solutions for the automotive sector
- Interesting development opportunities on an international basis
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.