Greetings from MME …!!! (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Chemistry Teacher
Job Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Level: IGCSE AND A LVEL
Sponsorship: Single Teacher, no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
- Preparing and delivering engaging biology lessons to students from different backgrounds, who all have different interests and abilities.
- Monitoring student performance, and adjusting teaching strategies and techniques for improved content delivery.
- Establishing classroom, laboratory, and field trip rules and ensuring all students understand and accept them.
- Setting up exams, assessments, and experiments in accordance with curriculum requirements and standards of the state and district.
- Communicating any student issues to parents, counselors, and other relevant staff members.
- Attending school events, club meetings, and staff meetings as require
- The candidate should be passionate to teach Chemistry The Chemistry Teacher s responsibilities include preparing lesson plans, tests, and assignments, supervising students during investigations and experiments, and acting as a field trip chaperone.
- You should be able to teach students from different backgrounds, with varying aptitudes and interests.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field
• Proven good record of teaching experience
• Experience of being part of a highly successful department and school
• Positive-thinking, hard-working and patient
• Fluently in English
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.