Greetings from MME https://mmenterprises.co.in
MM Enterprises Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious Applicants need to share their application.
Designation: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field.
Advanced degree in relevant field; medical and clinical background is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 10-15 years of healthcare experience and ideally a minimum 5years in a
Location: Calicut Kerala.
•Develop and implement strategic objectives for the Hospital in line with the business strategy.
•Ensure the strategic objectives are articulated both internally and externally and effectively delegate key activities to ensure timely execution of the strategic plan initiatives. Assess the draft business plans that have been drawn up by the Board and Hospital and amend/alter these as required.
•Take the organisation to the next step in its structure, scope, performance and quality improvement and have the ability to stay ahead of the curve by anticipating demands and constraints within the evolving healthcare industry and be able to ensure that the Hospital is positioned for continued success.
•Responsibility for the design, marketing, promotion, delivery, risk management and quality of all Hospital healthcare programs and services.
•Ensure that policies and practices effectively support sound and safe patient care and that the delivery of healthcare services provide the highest level of a positive experience to the patient.
•Support the operations and administration of the Board of Directors by maintaining continual, open and effective communication with the Board members.
•Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the organisation’s financial and operational position.
•Facilitate relationships between the doctors and the Hospital.
•Lead the efforts to support doctors through recruiting, continuing education opportunities and medical staff development.
•Ensure that the Hospital and its mission, programs and essential services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders, including patients, physicians and employees.
•Ensure the Hospital complies with all regulations as they apply to operations of the Hospital with the board Audit/Financial Committee.
•Develop and recommend yearly budget for Board approval and ensures prudent management of the Hospital’s resources within those budget guidelines.
•Conduct and oversee the negotiation of professional, consultant and service contracts.
•Ensure that appropriate internal and management controls are established and maintained with the board Audit/Financial Committee.
•Organise the function of the Hospital through appropriate delegation and establish a formal means of accountability for those assigned duties.
•Assist with the development and effective implementation and management of the human resources of the Hospital according to approved HR policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations.
•Develop and implement a robust human resource retention and reward plan with the board.
•Oversee the preservation of the asset value of the Hospital’s capital investments, oversees the management of construction activities and ensure disaster and emergency preparedness activities are appropriately planned, exercised, and documented.
•Establish a culture of collaboration and integration that enhances the provision of excellent patient care and patient satisfaction, provides a safe employee and patient care environment, and supports innovation and creativity.
•Work closely with the Board of Directors and CFO to agree and set financial targets for the hospital.
•Identify and develop relationships with recognised global brand names across the Healthcare industry that will enhance the offering.
•Provide support and guidance to operational teams to ensure all aspects of the hospital are operating in line with hospital’s policies and procedures or as agreed with key joint venture partners.
•Establish regular monitoring and reporting initiatives (e.g internal and external audits) of all operations within the hospital to ensure compliance with industry standards and hospital’s guidelines.
•Track and monitor performance of each operation within Hospital in line with agreed KPI’s and targets.
•Represent the Hospital at local and international forums/conferences promoting the hospital in line with its brand guidelines and values.
•Provide leadership in growing and enhancing a model integrated academic health centre – a clinical and academic enterprise with outstanding clinical outcomes.
•Improve throughput through “lean processes” and patient care model (Cleveland Clinic standards) that focus on improving quality of care with standards of excellence for a consistent patient experience
•Invest in training and developing people – including workforce planning and succession planning.
•Create an environment of continuous improvement that fosters physician and staff collaboration, enhance revenues, controls costs, and improves overall performance.
Qualification and Experience:
• Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field.
• Advanced degree in relevant field; medical and clinical background is preferred.
• Minimum of 10-15 years of healthcare experience and ideally a minimum 5 years in a
• Experience in a major academic medical centre or other complex health-related industry or
organization in a competitive market with experience of start-ups.
• Experience in JCI/NABH regulations and policies would be advantageous.
• A successful business track record and demonstrable commercial performance indicators including large P&L responsibility.
• Experience in start-ups / business development.
• Working knowledge of regional and international healthcare industry.
• Balanced experience in operations, finance and administration.
• Experience working in a complex environment where there may be conflicting objectives, ability to navigate and pull all into a broader system view and ability to effectively engage stakeholders to achieve a balance in competing agendas.
• Construction and facilities planning experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Proven leadership skills.
• Business and financial acumen.
• Results orientation.
• Customer focus.
• Problem solving & decision making.
• Influencing and negotiating skills.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal (English).
• Honesty and integrity.
• Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
• Ability to understand the physicians’ and caregivers’ perspectives.
• Decisive yet supportive of distributed decision making; not afraid to make tough decisions.
• Openness, accessibility and visibility; approachable to staff.
• Proactively seeks to build and maintain relationships.
• Motivational and inspirational – with a commitment to excellence.
• Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views
• Strategic thinker who is visionary, innovative, creative, and willing to take appropriate risk.
• Maturity in judgment, broad thinking and intellectually agile.
• Sense of humour, strong confident style and enthusiastic disposition.
Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from Applicants but don’t entertain unwanted Applicants who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190