Asst. R&d manager
Urgently Required Asst. R&d manager – AIS, for a well reputed company in Malaysia.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Position: Asst. R&d manager – AIS
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Guide, check & prepare the design documents eg drawings, material list, working/setting/operating instructions, acceptance criteria, purchase specification where applicable for new products & variants.
- Carry out design activities according to ISO/QMS design procedures
- Responsible for complete product development life cycle. Customer requirement to Customer satisfaction including the first 5 order of new developed product.
- Product development life cycle includes, customer specification, conceptualization, detail design, proto type building, product validation including type test certification,
- Release of final type tested design data in modularized design BOM for execution of commercial project by engineering team.
- Take the full lead of PreQ activity for MV products (HVZ, GFE, TCSU & FR24)
- Single point window for R&D to sales & customer
- Lead to support each PIC to prepare product file (General technical specification, Selection matrix, Type test summary, Product presentation with salient features, List of key components approved supplier, Operations & Manual, Product Quality plan
- Carry out general managerial roles to ensure compliance with Company’s policies, develop the talent capability via training and coaching to ensure they acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and competency to carry out their responsibilities and achieve targets, ensure effective use of Company’s assets, establish good internal & external relationship and communication and to be a good role model.
- Bachelor/Master/ Doctorate Degree in Engineering/ Science in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience; At least 5 years in medium voltage AIS development and 2 years leading/ supervising switchgear design & development projects.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD, NX, Inventor & Microsoft Office suites.
- Advanced level in drawing drafting standard & practical geometry tolerance.
- Advanced level in switchgear design methodology, calculation, analysis &
- Upper Intermediate level in design for manufacturability, switchgear design standard, switchgear related engineering knowledge, switchgear routine and type testing
- Good knowledge on local & overseas market requirements
- Excellent technical project management, leadership skills & team management
- Possess good analytical and communication skills
- Possess good communication & writing skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Willing to travel out of state and overseas
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at email@example.com
9910003013 (Wtsapp) & 01141539088 (Call)