Accounts Cum Finance Administrator
Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: – Accounts Cum Finance Administrator
Job type: Permanent (longterm)
Work Location: Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
Working Days 5 days
Purpose of Role-
The Team Administrator (Finance) is responsible for providing financial and administration support with a particular emphasis on payments, receipting, financial reporting, analysis activities and budget related tasks, to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office.
The position may be required to undertake, or provide backup to, a wide range of activities in support of the High Commission’s operational objectives. Responsibilities will take best advantage of the overall team resource and individual skills.
Finance & Accounts–
- In conjunction with the First/Second Secretary (Management) and Consul, administer High Commission (operational and crown) bank accounts ensuring all expenditure and revenue tasks are carried out in accordance with Ministry standards, policies and delegations
- Undertake day-to-day accounting functions for the post using financial management information systems, processes and policies to ensure accurate, timely and efficient processing as follows:
- Daily management of all account payables ensuring invoices are correctly coded, pre-approved and stamped “Paid” following payment
- Act as signatory to Post bank accounts (physical and/or online)
- Act as Post receiving and banking officer ensuring correct receipting procedures are followed and that regular banking is undertaken ie. weekly or more frequently if required
- Management of the disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment of petty cash
- Actively monitor expenditure including NZHC bank accounts and balances
- Monthly payroll processing, including filing of statutory returns and leave management
- Management of staff recovery and reimbursement processes
- Undertake month and year end financial procedures including analysis of expenditure and revenue reports, variance reporting (in conjunction with First/Second Secretary (Management) and Consul), bank reconciliation and month end checklist
- Compile and complete preliminary drafts of annual Budget Estimates and cash flow, Budget Update and End of Financial Year returns.
- Check monthly revenue and expenditure reports for miscodings, prepare any correction journals and process once approved
- Ensure all financial documentation, receipt books, unused cheques (if applicable) online banking passwords/tokens, cash on hand, petty cash etc are kept in a secure lockable tambour when out of sight
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive filing systems are maintained at all times
- Maintain up to date records of financial authorities, commitments, staff employed at post leave, entitlements eg. study, health and fitness, study, and internal controls as required
- Oversee financial processes regarding functions, travel and representation activities, ensuring correct documentation and pre-approvals are in place
- Maintain up-to-date sensitive expenditure tracking spreadsheet, ensuring nominal allocations for Official and Post Rep budgets are in place
- Assist staff with Gorilla Expense processing/trouble shooting
- Provide payroll and other financial services for NZ Inc agencies in India including ENZ, NZTE and MBIE and manage the monthly recovery process for each agency.
- Visit and Event Management- Provide support for official visits and events.
- Security– Be familiar with the Post Security Instructions and adhere to these at all times.
- Relationship Management– Develop and maintain key relationships both internally and externally in order to advance the post’s objectives.
- Knowledge Management– Contribute to the continuous development of the organisation’s knowledge base by using the organisation’s internal systems, sharing information and data with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Health and Safety– The organisation is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all staff, including contractors and other workers, both on and offshore.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.