Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Accounting Assistant
Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required, Master’s degree preferred.
Job Location: Work from Home
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs experience working in accounting or finance in a B2B setting.
Job Purpose: The Accounting Assistant provides direct accounting support to the CFO and Accounting Manager for US operations, and is responsible for bookkeeping for Company’s TDS, Indian Subsidiary.
• Reconcile Bank Statements.
• Match bank items with existing payments, vendor bills, purchase orders, etc.
• Investigate bank transactions and correctly enter in GL per chart of accounts.
• Review and create vendor bills.
• Regularly update cashflow forecast.
• Perform general bookkeeping work.
• Maintain books for Indian subsidiary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Superior English communication abilities.
• Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
• Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
• High attention to detail – the ability to find needles in haystacks.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
• Ability to change focus and resume flow after an interruption.
• Accounting knowledge as it pertains to sales & invoicing.
• Strong in Excel and online data systems.
• Experience with ERP accounting systems, such as NetSuite, SAP or Odoo is required.
• Experience in the wireless, telecom or utility industries is a plus.
Notice Period: ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.