Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Position: Sales Manager – Cardiology Products
Location: New Delhi
- · Develop new customers including distributors, subdealers, hospitals, doctors, etc.
- · Maintain the relationship and boost sales.
- · Physically able to travel around the country for meeting customers and boosting sales.
- · Ensure maximum sales coverage with resources available to achieve peak performance; puts metrics
- · in place to measure success over time.
- · Provides feedback and evaluation of performance after sales calls, presentations etc., in order to improve technical and selling skills of sales people.
- · Creates development opportunities and assesses performance and skill growth over time
- · for each direct report.
- · Ensure all field personnel are meeting or exceeding all objectives set including both revenue based
- · objectives and market development objectives.
- · This includes working strategically with each direct report to analyze and interpret the customer
- · needs of the territory.
- · Recruit, interview, and hire talented field employees.
- · Ensure that new sales staff receives appropriate orientation and training.
- · Develop and maintain strong relationships with all key account personnel within the
- · Regional in order to support selling, market development, service efforts and clinical programs.
- · Provide input to the Regional Sales Manager on sales strategies, promotions, staffing needs, new product indications and product acceptance.
- · Masters degree in business administration from a reputed business school.
- · Minimum of 8 to 10 years successful medical device sales experience in world leading companies.
- · 2 years previous work experience having direct reports and managing a team of product sales specialist
-OR- 3 years' successful Sales experience as a Territory Manager/Sr Territory Manager
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at email@example.com
9910003013 (Wtsapp) & 01141539088 (Call)