Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Technical Writer
Industry: IT/Software Services
Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, computer engineering, or a related field
Job Location: Remote Operations
To streamline our communication with our audience we’re looking for a Technical Writer to join our team. We expect you to require minimal direction and that you can drive projects to completion. As the technical writer you will:
- Gather technical information of our products and write for global end users;
- Solve complex problems related to user assistance, training, and product use;
- Work with product managers, subject matter experts, software developers, customer support, and customers for product planning and development;
- Creates user-focused content, primarily online help, but possibly also tutorials, self-paced training courses, instructor-led training materials, graphics, and videos;
- Learn the software product, conducts research, and gain the knowledge necessary to write instructions for using the product;
- Plan, develop, and maintain new and existing information solutions for end users of the software.
Requirements to succeed in this role
- Ability to understand technical/engineering concepts and to learn integration product functionality and applications
- Demonstrated user-focused technical writing ability. Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations
- Familiarity with Confluence or other document hosting platforms.
Additional desired skills:
- Ability to translate business and complex technical ideas into appealing text that is accessible for a global audience
- Speak and write english fluently at a near-native level
- Nice to have: professional or native level Dutch or Spanish
- Affinity with integration software platforms like Splunk, SAP Cloud Integration or SnapLogic is desirable
Notice Period: ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.