Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Technical Manager
Location: Australia (Solomon)
To manage and co-ordinate the plant operations including production, logistics and maintenance
while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety and environmental policies and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning production, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and
- maintaining product quality and budgets.
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities.
- Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the division by the
- Maintain a clean and safe plant.
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory
- time-lines and production targets.
- Ensure that the end product effectively satisfies the quality specifications.
- Monitor and control plant operating budget for Repairs and Maintenance
- Ensure the effectual adopting of new programs and policies and providing training in order to
- meet improved requirements.
- Supervise quality standards and enforcing quality-control procedures.
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production
- Monitor and control the stores and spares inventory budget.
- Design, implement and audit quality control procedures
- Develop technical documents and update including instruction manuals and procedure
- MS Office
- thorough knowledge of safety standards and compliance
- thorough knowledge of quality standards and systems
- knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies
- Able to work on own and as a team member.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of oil production machinery and techniques.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems.
- Strong accountability.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190