Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Position: Senior Engineer- Design Development.
Benefits: Handsome Salary, Visa and Tickets.
1. Carry out new design activities according to ISO/QMS/EBS design procedures
2. Spearheaded in new design customization project in accordance with assignment schedule.
3. Take lead in new design conceptualization, create new design documents inclusive of Promis.e’s elements, schematic drawings, material list, working/setting/operating instructions, acceptance criteria, device purchase specification where applicable.
4. Conduct new design simulation test by building prototype or first article and develop test method as failure mode analysis to scrutinize new design functionality and reliability.
5. Introduce and devise design improvements & value engineering for existing product where necessary.
6. Support inter-department technical collaboration activities to assist third party new product development.
7. Establish strict control and monitoring of design schedule by ensuring comprehensive coverage of design task list for all projects.
8. Carry out First/final assessment & verification of secondary design details to ensure resultant output is systematically verified against specification compliant, safety and functional reliability.
9. Carry out general managerial roles to ensure compliance with Company’s policies, develop subordinates capability via continuous training to ensure necessary skills proficiencies, knowledge and competency are acquired to carry out their responsibilities and achieve targets, ensure effective use of Company’s assets, established good internal & external relationship and communication and to be a good role model.
• Bachelor/Master/ Doctorate Degree in Engineering/ Electrical
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in switchgear secondary design & development jobs with at least 3 years in leading/ supervising switchgear design & development projects.
• Proficient in AUTOCAD, PROMIS.E and Microsoft Office suites.
• Advanced level in drawing drafting standard & practical geometry tolerance.
• Advanced level in switchgear design methodology, power system analysis & calculation.
• Upper Intermediate level in design for manufacturability, switchgear design standard, switchgear related engineering knowledge, switchgear routine and type testing
• Good knowledge on local & overseas market requirements
• Excellent technical project management, leadership skills & team management
• Possess good analytical and communication skills
• Possess good communication & writing skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Willing to travel out of state and overseas
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9999327950.