Junior School Head
Greetings from MME …!!! (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Junior School Head (Grades 1-4)
Job Location: UAE al Jurf Ajman
Sponsorship: Single Teacher, no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
- The person will be responsible and accountable for pupils’ progress and attainment in
primary school (grades 1-4) and their care, safety and overall and holistic development.
- The person shall be accountable for the school performance and standards in grades
1-4 and ensuring that academic provisions like curriculum, teaching, assessment are
effective and updated to ensure optimal learning outcomes.
A. Will function as the head of the Junior school and monitor and supervise the work of section
supervisors under him/her.
B. Will ensure that Junior school (Grades 1-4) is on a path to fulfill,
a. The requirement of mandates as set by the Ministry of Education UAE and CBSE in term
of implementation of education standards.
b. Ensure the implementation of the stated curriculum and related assessment and
certification requirements in grades 1-4.
C. Will ensure the right processes, practices and plans are in place that facilitates academic and extra
academic attainments and progress of school pupils and their care, safety and development.
D. Will handle official correspondence and furnish, within the specified dates, the returns and
information required by any authorities and the School Governing Body.
1. Implements agreed plans for ensuring that class room teaching and learning is of exceptional
2. Maintains continuous review of attainment and progress of pupils across the primary school and
based on result analysis propose relevant changes in curriculum, content, teaching strategies,
3. Monitors and supervises the preparation of primary school timetable, recruitment, allocation of
duties and teaching load to the teachers.
4. Creates and suggests plan for teacher development so that needed training programmes can be
5. Responsible for ensuring appointments of qualified staff according to the standards in line with
the qualification prescribed by MOE and CBSE
6. Ensures conduct of International Benchmarking test as mandated by MOE. Conducts actions as
follow from analysis of Benchmarking results to improve teaching and learning standards.
Monitors and supervises the year planning of the Junior School with an eye on continuity and
gradation across grades.
a. Makes Principal aware of pupil attainment and progress at periodic intervals.
b. Ensures that section supervisors regularly share the progress reports of the students to
their parents or guardians, including all groups of students.
c. Ensures section supervisors maintain constant parent contact to discuss and plan for
pupil’s progress, for all groups of students.
d. Oversees the implementation of assessments/examinations, result preparation by faculty
and smooth conduct of PTMs/Open House events.
8. Oversees the working of the SEND referral and interventions. Ensures proper identification and
referral of students of determination and necessary provisions like IEP, BIPs for ensuring their
learning needs are met.
9. Promotes physical well-being of pupils, ensures high standard of cleanliness and health habits,
and arranges periodical medical examinations of the students and sends medical reports to parents
10. Helps and guides teachers to promote their professional growth and actively encourages their
participation in courses designed for in service education and Professional Development
a. Ensures implementation of academic excellence programs, innovative and activity based
11. Implements policies and procedures to ensure ‘Health and safety’ at all times like Child
Protection policy, anti-Bullying policy in line with MoE Behavioral Management Policy.
12. Ensures effective communication with parents’ by all means especially effective use of the school
13. Devises and monitors systems and schemes for upkeep of discipline of the staff and students.
14. Plans, coordinates and oversees events and programmes of the Junior school as scheduled
throughout the year.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but dont entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.