Business Manager - Technical Sales
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Business Manager-Technical Sales.
Qualification: Degree in Sales and Business development and or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: Min 7-10 Years.
Salary:- Excellent in the Industry.
• Develop and manage a new dealer network in India with initial concentration on South & North India.
• Achieve yearly budgets and sales growth plans.
• Ensure distributors and dealers are motivated to drive sales in line with our expectations.
• Prepare and submit weekly sales reports, including marketing strategies which will be developed with the regional manager.
• Drive a sales and customer service culture throughout the network through training and ongoing coaching.
• Propose and instigate exhibition displays in line with the company ‘best practice’ approach.
• Help develop marketing campaigns to increase leads.
• Provide market feedback on product developments and service opportunities.
• Explore and implement new business development strategies as required, to ensure ongoing
growth of the business.
• Develop relationships with housing developers, consultants to specify company products.
• Contain costs within budget parameters with the regional manager.
• Responsible for the ongoing development of the national sales growth plans.
Safety and Environmental:
The incumbent shall perform all duties requested of them by their supervisor / manager in so far as the request is reasonable and can be conducted in a safe manner.
The incumbent is responsible for personal compliance with all Company policies and procedures in order to control OHS, Environmental and other risks and to ensure compliance with business and legal requirements.
The incumbent is responsible for actively participating in the implementation of policies, procedures and other elements of Rheem Australia’s Quality, OHS and Environmental Management Systems.
Behaviors at work:
The incumbent has a responsibility to comply with the Rheem EEO Policy and avoid discriminatory, bullying or harassing behaviour in their interactions with other employees.
Experience – level and years:
• A proven track record in sales and business development with 7-10 years experience.
• Experience with establishing a new distribution channel.
• Training and coaching sales teams.
• Strong presentation skills.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated CV and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.