Assistant/Associate Professor/Lecturer Ph.D.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce an excellent job opportunity for your bright career please finds below the details and reverts back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: -Research Professor.
Job Location: Saudi Arabia.
Qualification: Ph.D. degree in area of experience or equivalent (Mechanical Engineering). Also required, are the ability to demonstrate scholarship or achievement, and ability to cooperate with others.
Experience: minimum 1 years of post-doctoral experience in an academic career and proven track record of funding acquisition through grants and/or contracts.
Sponsorship:- Single and No family sponsorship.
Remuneration:- offers an income tax-free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12-month salary, accommodation for self, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country, medical insurance etc.
The Research Professor in the Deanship of Research and Graduate Studies is a highly ranked scholar who will:
• Be responsible for leading the research culture in university. The main focus of the job will involve their own research activities in their area of expertise in addition to presenting research findings at conferences worldwide.
• Suitable candidates should have extensive experience managing multidisciplinary research teams, high publication rate in ISI high impact peer-reviewed journals with mentoring experience with trainees to achieve career goals.
• Suitable candidates are expected to have excellent command of the English Language and should be familiar with technology infused academic environments.
• Lead in research in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
• Acquire in-depth expertise in the leadership of scientific research projects and experience of organizing interdisciplinary scholarly events.
• Collaborate with faculty and students on research topics of common interest.
• Help in teaching one course or two as needed.
• Become an ambassador for the Deanship of Research, for example through publications, outreach activities, and through presentations at workshops and conferences.
• Publish at least 8 ISI journal papers per year in the relevant areas, and to manage some of universities Research activities including regular international meetings, visits of senior scholars, and scientific advisory boards.
• Write research proposals and generate some external funding and lead groups or teams of research personnel.
• Help to build and develop the existing faculty team of senior scholars and offer them the opportunity to build international collaborations using his/her own contacts and networks.
NOTE: We do not charge any registration charges OR service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Only Suitable candidate profile to save your and our time.
If Interested please revert back with your updated resume and photograph at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9667342227.