Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce an excellent job opportunity for your bright career please finds below the details and reverts back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Senior Accountant.
Job Location: Saudi Arabia.
Qualification: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance.
Experience: 10 years of experience.
Sponsorship: – Single and No family sponsorship.
Remuneration: – offers an income tax-free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12-month salary, accommodation for self, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country, medical insurance etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Accountant is responsible for overseeing staff and budgets in the offices of Budgets (including
Planning, Controller, Purchasing and Investments). He serves as a member of the University Council.
• Oversees the development and administration of the University’s budget.
• Provides leadership on the development and implementation of University policies concerning financial matters including; accounting and budgeting, benefits, payroll, debt management, long range fiscal planning, operating and capital budgeting, and purchasing.
• Ensures the fiscal integrity of the University on an on-going basis.
• As a member of the University Counsel, assists with the creation and approval of University priorities and budgeting.
• Designs, implements, and maintains information and control systems to provide complete, accurate,
and timely data in formulating and justifying financial, personnel, and materials requests.
• Advises the Rector and other members of University senior management on matters related to
• Supervises the business and financial operations of the University.
• Coordinates funding sources and cash flows for the daily operation of the University.
• Responsible for supervising and managing staff and budgets across various business functions.
• Manages communication regarding financial matters of the University.
• Collaborates with the Rector, Vice Rectors, Deans, Directors and other PMU officers to achieve the objectives of the University.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
• Demonstrated record of planning and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions using good business judgment and innovative and creative problem-solving.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to cultivate professional and business partnerships.
• Enthusiasm, responsibility, and team-building skills.
• Suitable candidates should have an ability & readiness to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University’s policies & procedures manual.
NOTE: We do not charge any registration charges OR service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Only Suitable candidate profile to save your and our time.
If Interested please revert back with your updated resume and photograph at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9667342227.