Greetings from MM Enterprises …….!!! (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Production Manager – Marble / Granite Factory OR Incharge – Marble / Granite Factory in OMAN
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech (Graduate Engineer)
Experience: 10 Years
Functional Requirements - should be a Graduate Engineer with related experience of not less than 10 years in the management of factory operations in a turnkey-design/supply/fix marble factory which is established &supplied with a complete production line of imported machineries and plants for marble and granite production industry. Complete working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D & 3D is a must.
Fully versed in the operation, programming and maintenance of imported CNC water jet machines, 5 Axis CNC Stone working center machines, 6 Axis CNC Wire saw machines etc..
- Responsible for the overall planning, management and control of all factory functional departments to ensure that production output and quality targets are achievedto the set requirements by the management. Ensure that all production within the factory to achieve output targets in terms of quantity, quality, yield, wastage, unit costs, and in accordance health, safety and environment standards.
- Preparation of projects wise weekly production reports on achieved / look ahead basis which is to be coordinated with the projects management team. Also the daily production plan / report must be submitted to the General Manager/AGM.
- To have full control on managing all the departments / production lines in the factoryto ensure strict compliance to established procedures on quality control to produce high quality products.
- Monitor and control the factory budget to ensure that all financial and business objectives are met.
- Direct and control all factory staff to ensure that they are properly motivated, trained and developed to acquire the skills to perform their work effectively.
- Establish the optimized norms for each of the production activities and strive to keep the production output above the basic norms.
- Maintain logbook and upkeep of machines and develop / train operators for each specific machine.
- To assist or work together with QA/QC and projects department on products complaint / recall.
- To ensure that the periodical maintenance of the plant, machinery and factory premisesare carried out according to schedule.
- Develop strong teamwork and setting high standards for performances.
- Implement and establish the QMS based on ISO 9001.
Note: Shortlisting of CVs going on if you are interested in this opportunity in Oman and matching our requirement then send your updated CV along with current salary, expectation & notice period.
Email ID: email@example.com