Hire Java developers from India
Are you loooking to hire one or more Java Developers from India. That is very smart business decision indeed. Our software developers in United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa and Gulf region are now indespensable assets for their employers and our pride too. We make the process of hiring java dvelopers super easy and super fast. Call us today or submit your dveloper requirement now and one of our executives will process your requirement.
MME Engineering recruitment agency understands the Information Technology and start up culture very well. When funds are limited and a huge work list staring at you, managing talent search and payroll becomes a very troublesome affair. There is much more to do and these lesser productive things drastically affect the performance of founders. So, we are here to take the load off your shoulders. Let us take care of your manpower needs while you focus on business development and product development.
Good Java Developers with good English language skills is the requirement any international employer. Its a tough job to find such talented people. Balancing technical skill, industry experience and language proficiency at the same time is what we have been doing for years so it comes naturally to us.
Core Java skills we look for when hiring Java developers from India -
- OOPs Concepts & Patterns
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- File IO and Serialization
- Collections - List , Map , Set
- Access Specifiers
- Exceptions - Checked , Unchecked
- Java Keywords - Static, Final, volatile, synchronized, transient, this super etc.
- JVM and Memory Management
- Multithreading and Synchronization
- Dependency Injection
- SQL Queries - Inner Outer Joins, Group By , Having
- Stored Procedures
When a Java developer is required for developing network applications we look for these additional skills
- IP, HTTP, TCP, FTP,UDP protocals
- Sockets , RMI , RCP
Common requirements for web based applications development
- JSP / Servlets
- Web Frameworks like Struts / Spring
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services - SOAP / REST
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON
Common requirements for Java UI Dvelopment
- Frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT, JavaFX