Drill Engineers Recruitment
MME brings you hand-picked talent for Oil and Gas industry. Drill Engineers are important personnel at Oil Rigs and exploration sites. They are essential in all stages of operation from initial well design to testing, completion and abandonment of a well. Apart from petroleum industry Geo Technical industries also employ drill engineers.
We understand various complications in hiring manpower for Oil and Gas companies. While a particular candidate may have excellent track records at a land based site he may not fit the role of an off-shore rig drill engineer. Similarly not many candidates are willing to be a part of a mobile exploration unit. Our recruiters find the correct candidate exactly matching the employer’s requirement within short time spans.
We make sure our Drill Engineers are proficient in the following important asks
- Execute drilling contracts, engineering design, the planning of wells
- Manage site staff (drilling crew) and work with geologists and geoscientists, to monitor project progress, oversee safety management.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers of equipments and materials
- Track running costs, tally expenses with expenditure proposals and recommend steps to manage cost differences
- Manage operations on behalf of small clients
- Calculate commercial viability of projects
- Returning a site to its original natural state after abandonment / cancellation of a project.